Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wishing You A Beautiful and Blessed Valentines Day


Just spreading some 
LOVE
 today and I hope that you do the same to
  everyone 
you encounter today!!!

I happened across a blog the other day,
 liked what I saw and joined. 
 Now I'm going to tell you something - 
I have NEVER been 
welcomed so much to ANY site that I've visited! 

 I am checking out all of their challenges because
 I'm now so interested in these friendly people! 
 Thanks Outlawz
YOU ROCK!!!


This is the layout for the current challange they have  and 




This is my interpretation:

I found these printed papers on sale at a Michael's. 
 I really like the addition of the blue into the papers.


This is a stamp from my flower shop days. 
 I embossed it with Ranger's Red Embossing Tinsel.
As you will see, the original sentiment didn't work on my card with all the feathers - 
so on to plan "B".


I am REALLY needing more work on my hand scrolling
 - practice - practice - practice
.


I had originally picked white card stock for the base, but
 decided on the red just before I assembled it.
 I like it so much better.



I added a bunch of "bling" to the card, especially since the people at
 just sent me this huge bag of goodies for
 winning one of their blog hops! 


 Wow!  
 Thank you!

Now that I have all this great stuff from ya'll -
 I'm going to join in on some of your challenges at Petaloo!!!

Look out - here I come!

Have a wonderful day, ya'll.

Sending you blessings from a rainy morning in Florida
(my garden is loving it)
so I am too.

Challenges I'm entering with this card are:

Outlawz - February 13th Sketch Challenge
Di's Digi Challenge - Valentine's and/or Love Challenge
 (and a mini DT Call for those of you   interested)
The Ribbon Carousel - RCC77 - Love Is In The Air
Inky Chicks - Challenge #3 - Valentine or Anniversary Card
Stampin with the Dragon - Love Is In The Air
Love To Create - #52 - Feeling The Love
Ooh-la-la's Love Story
Lexi's Creations - Valentine/Love
Emerald Faeries - #40 Love
One Stop Craft Challenge #215 Love Is In The Air
Songbird Challenges - 13 - Hopelessly Devoted to You (Valentines)
Top Tip Tuesday - Let Me Call you Sweetheart
Cute Card Thursday - An Eye For Detail #256
Card Makin' Mamas - Love Inspiration
Catch The Bug - A Themed Challenge
Papertake's - Hearts and Flowers
Word Art Wednesday - 67 - Love/Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges2 -  Hugs and Kisses
2 Sisters - 130 - Hearts
Paper Pretties - Red Pink and White # 245
Lady Bug Crafts Ink - Think Pink @ LCI
Come and Get It Challenges - Show Us Your Heart - Love is in the Air
Wags 'n Whiskers - Love 97
Addicted to stamps and More - Bingo
(I used every line except the one with the digi)
Digi Darlas - Be My Valentine #49
Moving Along With The Times - Love Is In The Air
Stamp N Doodle - Bingo
(I had Patterned paper, ribbon and flower)
Fresh Brewed Designs - Hearts and Dots
V's Sweet Ideas - Love








20 comments:

  1. Trudy,
    This is a very beautiful Valentine card. I see that you have put a lot of time and effort into preparing it. The feathers make a lovey nest for the hearts.
    Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours; we love that you have taken time to share your wonderful work with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Thanks for joining at Creative Craft Challenges: Hugs and Kisses
    Xoxo
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, love your layout and design. Great take on the sketch. You did amazing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super pretty, and so bright and fun! Thanks for sharing this in our challenge this week. It's a blessing to have you play along with us.
    You can also share this amazing LOVE card in the challenge at V's Sweet Ideas. They have an awesome prize this week, too! Hope you will share this there as well.
    www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com

    Blessing to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card you made!
    Thank you, because you are playing at this time "love challenge" with OneStopCraftChallenge :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, thanks for sharing at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lot of detail to look at. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, so many textures. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for playing at Card Makin' Mamas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, lovely layers! Such pretty flowers!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for joining Digi Darla this week with this beautiful card. I, too, play over on the Outlawz and am so glad that you found us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card full of so much beauty, the heart and sentiment look terrific those flowers are amazing, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card and wonderfully textured! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a lovely card - great DP and love all the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. just loving all that sparkle thanks for joining us at OLL
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. very pretty card .. love the feathers
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight for our
    pink +1 challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful, colourful card. Thanks so much for joining us in our 'Be My Valentine' challenge over at Digi Darla's. I hope that you had fun and will continue to enter into our future challenges.

    Lisa D., Digi Darla's Challenges, DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A very pretty card, lots of super embellishments, sorry that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries allowed to be considered for the Top 3. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted To Stamps and More. Caz

    ReplyDelete