Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love Is In The Air - Devil Love

This week I am a guest designer for the
Love Is In The Air



The sponsor this week is Doodle Dragon Studios
I'm lovin' this little devil!
They have the CUTEST digis!
This is my 4th card for this challenge!




Cardstock and papers were cut using a Spellbinders Nestabilities A2 Matting Basics B set.

 
 
Hearts were stamped and embossed with Ranger's Red Tinsel
 
1/8" Scor-Tape was used to make the border on the red section.
 
 
 
I just HAD to add some
 glitter
 - 4 cards and no glitter -
 I was having withdrawals!
 
I added a little "button" which is actually a dimensional sticker from  EK Success
 
Thanks for stopping by. 
 I appreciate all your views and
I love it when you give me suggestions and
leave comments on my work.
 
 I hope you had a chance to check out all four creations I posted today. 
 
 And don't forget to visit Incy Wincy and join in on the challenge!!!
 
Challenges I'm entering with this card are:
 
Sweet 'n Sassy - Valentine's Day/ Love SNSDC90
Stampin With The Dragon - Love Is In The Air
 Digi Design's Saturday Fortnightly Challenge - Valentine's and/  Love Challenge
(they have a DT call for anyone interested)
Love To Create Chashly llenge - #50 - Anything Goes With A Sentiment
Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge #94 - Lavishly Luscious Layers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's - Anything Goes 
(They also have a DT call)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes - Challenge #13
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Great card and very clear tutorial. Thank you for joining us at Challenges4Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the glitter and glitz, Trudy! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial on this card design, Trudy. Thanks for joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable and mischievous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our January Bingo Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and tutorial. Thanks for sharing with us at SDD and good luck. Hugs. Gale DT

    ReplyDelete