Monday, February 25, 2013

Incy Wincy Challenge - Anything But A Card

Today is my last Guest DT Challenge
 for the great crafters at
 Incy Wincy. 
 I've really enjoyed myself! 
 Thanks for having me!

This week's sponsor at Incy Wincy's Challenge
 (Anything But A Card)
is

This little mouse couldn't possibly be cuter and when I saw that the 
challenge was ABC - 
I thought he would make a perfect Bottle Topper!



My mouse was colored with 
markers and the sentiment stamped with an
Vintage Expressions clear stamp
 (which I blocked on the sides where the dots were).


I want to credit
 for the instructions and template for the bottle topper.  
Thank You!!!




I layered 2 purple cardstock scraps on top of the grey base 
and added punched holes on the sides, since I wanted to do this a little differently 
(the last bottle topper I made didn't want to stay on the bottle -
 this was my way of insuring that it arrived WITH the bottle)


Lots and Lots of Bling  and attached the digi with foam tape for added dimension.
Some sheer ribbon from a Dollar Tree and it is ready for gifting.

Now, one last note - 
The "SHINE" sentiment was because this gift was
 for someone who made the
 Dean's List in College -
  not because I'm putting 
Moon Shine in it!


I hope you enjoy this little happy guy!
Wishing you a great week!
Blessings!
Trudy

Challenges:


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little jacket for a bottle. Love all the bling. So pleased to have you on the design team with me at Tammy's. I have also become your newest Follower and look forward to your next creation.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative!!! This would be PERFECT for a homemade perfume or body oil line! I often mix up special body oil concoctions for friends for Christmas / holidays. Make great gifts and this would just top them off so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative!!! These would be PERFECT for a homemade perfume or body oil line!! I often mix up special concoctions of body oil (organic bees wax, shea, various oils mixed with essential oils) for Holiday gifts and this would just top them off so perfectly!! Especially with the right theme, or your company's name? Great!

    Another thought, if any of you are kambucha makers?! I made a lot of it last year, these bottle toppers would also be perfect for that!

    Endless possibilities! Love the shining mouse!! <3

    ReplyDelete