Monday, February 4, 2013

Love Is In The Air - Baby Love

This week I am a guest designer for the
Love Is In The Air

The sponsor this week Doodle Dragon Studios
This sweet Stock with her precious baby girl is just adorable
They have the CUTEST digis!
This is my 3rd card for this challenge!




Did you notice that I originally planned on using an
 oval cut on my digi but
 changed my mind and went with the
 square cut instead.

 

I used a Memento Bahama Blue Dye for most of the color.



I typed the sentiment on a Word program,
  printed, cut and attached it with  it double sided foam. 
 The bow and the polka dot strip were made from scraps in my stash.



Thanks for stopping by.
I appreciate all your views and
I love it when you give me suggestions and
leave comments on my work.
I hope you had a chance to check out all four creations I posted today.
And don't forget to visit Incy Wincy and join in on the challenge!!!
Challenges I'm entering with this card are:
Sweet 'n Sassy - Valentine's Day/ Love SNSDC90
Stampin With The Dragon - Love Is In The Air
Digi Design's Saturday Fortnightly Challenge - Valentine's and/ Love Challenge
(they have a DT call for anyone interested)
Love To Create Challenge - #51 - Celebrate
Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge #94 - Lavishly Luscious Layers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's - Anything Goes
(They also have a DT call)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes - Challenge #13
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Thanks for joining in with us on our Birthday Celebrations at Love to Create Challenges Hugs Sandra DT xx
    http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Thanks for sharing this awesome card with us. Your creations are SO much fun!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the blues you used and that ribbon is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with SNS Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love the sweet image and gorgeous colours.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs challenge this time and good luck.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Trudy, so cute and I love how you've inked the clouds.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love these colors. Thank you for playing in the Bugaboo "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trudy,
    Another very sweet and colorful card. We appreciate you taking your time to post with us at WAW.
    Blessings
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for your GDT post! I enjoyed the tutorial you provided :) Thanks for joining us at Love to Create with our celebration challenge this week!

    Mei - LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww brilliant image . So cute. Thanks for sharing with us at challenges 4 everybody hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The loopy ribbon is my favorite thing about this card! Thanks for joining in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How stinkin' adorable! I don't think this could get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Welcome Baby card!! Love your post with all your details and beautiful inking with the background!1 Thank you so much for joining our 1 year Birthday!!

    I would love to have you as a Guest Designer, could you please contact me since I can't find an email for you!! jackier@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete