That's the sentiment on this great card
I made for today's
Design Team inspiration at
The theme is
for Challenge #22
Gathering up some of the ideas -
notice how it changes up as I work on the card...
This seam binding and lace is probably 30 plus years old.
My mom gave me a box of it like this.
Notice the aging on the pink trim
and the PRICE!!!
Geesh, I just LOVE bling!!!
It's all starting to come together now.
A little here, a little there.....
And the finished product
- Tsunami Rose Printables
- Tsunami Rose New Beginnings Printable Papers
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur de Lis Rectangles
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage
- Heartfelt Creations HcPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set
- Heartfelt Creations (Spellbinders) HDCD701 Posy Patch Die Template
- 12 x 12 ColorBok Off White Card Stock
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers
- Liquid Pearls - Peacock
- Darcie Adhesive Back Acrylic Gems -Turquoise - Michael's Crafts (www.Darcie.com)
- Clear Acrylic Flowers and Gem - Crafty City
- Ribbon and Lace - Heirloom Stash from Mom
- Silk Lily of the Valley blooms - Dollar Tree
- Clear Glitter
- Tacky Glue
- Foam Tape