I hope you are having a great week -
it's Wednesday -
This week we are celebrating Motherly Love
This is my DT inspiration for you
I used one of Daisy's 6 x 6 Vintage printables called
Close up of center panel
The 6" x 12" kraft card base was scored according to the directions I found at a
Spellbinder's Paper Arts Blog Post
which were posted by Marisa Job.
You can check them out here.
Thanks Marisa for the tutorial!!!
- Tsunami Rose Designs 6 x 6 Vintage Printable "Lucid Flowers"
- Kraft Card Stock 12 x 12
- Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Nine Dies
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage
- Sissix Decorative Flourishes Set
- Ranger (Tim Holtz) Distress Ink - Old Photo
- Memento - Rose Bud
- Liquid Pearls (Daffodil and Hydranga)
- Stickles Cinnamon
- Silk Flowers (Dollar Tree)
- Ribbon and lace from stash
- Foam Tape
- Tacky Glue