Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tsunami Rose Designs - Challenge #18 - Mother's Day


It's Wednesday y'all and that means 
I have a new inspiration card which I made with a few of the
 Ephemera Samplers from 
Tsunami Rose Designs



This card is 6" x 6" rather than my usual A2 card. 
 I have just started designing with this size card since it gives me a
 larger palate to work on
 while I perfect some cutting and measuring issues
 I seem to have lately 
(I have LOTS of scraps now).  
I will be getting new glasses REALLY soon.




If you stopped here from the Tsunami Rose Challenge - THANK YOU!
If you haven't checked it out yet, 
you have until 5/7/13 to submit your entry on Daisy's blog.




 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 
Project Sheet for DT Card
   






Supplies and Products Used:

  • Ephemera Sampler from Tsunami Rose Designs
  • Colorbok white card stock (cut to 6x6), black, nightingale pack
  • Doilies from stash
  • Ribbon, lace and Feathers (Walmart)
  • Silk flowers (Dollar Tree)
  • Home made stick pin
  • Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones  #174575 (Michaels Stores)
  • Gold Glitter Glue
  • Silver Zing Embossing Powder
  • ATG
  • Foam Tape
  • Zip Dry Glue




I have a recipe card for this project,
 just shoot me an email at 
stickyfingersart@yahoo.com 
and I will be happy to send it to you.



Have a beautiful and blessed day 
Trudy



No comments:

Post a Comment