It's Wednesday y'all and that means
I have a new inspiration card which I made with a few of the
Ephemera Samplers from
Tsunami Rose Designs
This card is 6" x 6" rather than my usual A2 card.
I have just started designing with this size card since it gives me a
larger palate to work on
while I perfect some cutting and measuring issues
I seem to have lately
(I have LOTS of scraps now).
I will be getting new glasses REALLY soon.
If you haven't checked it out yet,
you have until 5/7/13 to submit your entry on Daisy's blog.
Project Sheet for DT Card
Supplies and Products Used:
- Ephemera Sampler from Tsunami Rose Designs
- Colorbok white card stock (cut to 6x6), black, nightingale pack
- Doilies from stash
- Ribbon, lace and Feathers (Walmart)
- Silk flowers (Dollar Tree)
- Home made stick pin
- Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones #174575 (Michaels Stores)
- Gold Glitter Glue
- Silver Zing Embossing Powder
- Foam Tape
- Zip Dry Glue
I have a recipe card for this project,
just shoot me an email at
and I will be happy to send it to you.
Have a beautiful and blessed day