Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge 8 - Color Inspiration


I just love the colors from Tsunami Rose Designs Parisian Daydream collection!
And I am so honored to be a member of their Design Team.
There is such an  amazing amount of talent and inspiration on this site -
GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

This is my interpretation of this weeks challenge:


You can join the challenge here.



 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 


  • The inspiration for the layout was a Tsunami Rose Sketch #30 - October 2012.


    And this is how is all went together:


     Stamping the sentiment
     (It's a Stampabilities which I found in a clearance bin at a
     Hobby Lobby for $1.39).
      I've had this stamp for months and finally got the chance to use it recently.



     Cutting out "accents" 



     and giving them a coat of Gosebumps for texture


    It's a little difficult to see in the photo but this ribbon is "glittery".  
     I bought it at  Dollar Tree around Halloween. 
     I cut off the wired edge, and folded it into a single strip.


     Adding feathers, ribbons and flowers
    - a bit messy -
     This is primarily how I came about using 
    "Sticky Fingers"
     as my blog "name".


     Close of up sentiment and embellishments


     I used to own a couple of little flower shops and still have 
    BUNCHES
     of supplies left that I'm trying to use up.  
    These were some silks that were left over from a
     custom job we did for a customer. 
     Perfect color match!  
    Gotta Love It!


     The green
     "swirls"
     are actually pieces from the
     silk flowers
     which I simply
     curled with a knife.



    My wish is that you have gotten some inspiration and
     get crafting. 

     You can get this beautiful journal set by following 
    link or by
     winning Daisy's Challenge this week.



    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Blessings!
    Trudy

2 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Trudy. So love the french theme and the beautiful colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I was сhecκing constantlу thіs blog and І аm іmpгesseԁ!
    Very helpful informatіon spесifically thе гemaining section
    :) I hanԁle such informаtion a lοt.

    I waѕ looking fοr this ρartіcular infо for a
    lоng time. Thanks аnԁ good luck.

    Аlso visit my ωeb page - Nom de domaine

    ReplyDelete