Today's challenge at
I don't know about you, but I'm seeing purple!
I used the beautiful new Lotus Blossoms 2013 Stamp Set for this card.
It is a 9 piece set that has so many great images,
I can't wait to make more projects with it.
Supplies and Materials Used:
- Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps (a Hendrich Company) - Lotus Blossoms 2013 Stamp
- Colorbok card stocks (in various hues of purple and lavender - white)
- Scor Tape (1/8")
- Colored Pencils
- Versa Mark Embossing Pad
- Memento Dye Ink (Lulu Lavender and Sweet Plum)
- Recollections Sparkle Embossing Powder (Glitz)
- Clear Glitter (stash)
- Ribbon (Dollar Tree)
- Photo Corners - Heidi Swapp
- Studio His and Her Self Adhesive Gemstones (Floral)
- Recollections Purple Glitter Tape
- Foam Tape