Monday, July 29, 2013

Charlotte and Butterfly

I think this digital image 

from 

Wings and Willows 

is just the cutest little thing!


It was my choice for my Design Team inspiration card for the 
Color Inspired Challenge (#76) at





This is the inspiration colors for this challenge:


Make sure you take a few minutes to check out some of the great inspiration cards from all of the Designers this week - there is some great stuff to see (and win)!

Wings and Willows is offering a special for all of our followers at

 Love To Create for this challenge -

 20% off all orders using
Code - love2create
(expires August 29th)

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creativity - it is really appreciated!
Please feel free to comment - I love reading and responding to them!

Blessings for a beautiful day filled with much joy!
Trudy

No comments:

Post a Comment