It's all about the
Ribbon and Bling
Love To Create's Challenge #73.
and I've tried SO many "bling" techniques on this card,
I'm going to have difficulty remembering them all.
- Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares dies (2 largest)
- Sassy Studio's Designs Grim Reaper Digi
- Cardstock: Colorbok - white and dark purple
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - D'vine Swirls
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Seedless Preserves and Tarnished Bronze
- VersaMark Embossing Pad
- Embossing Powders: Zine (Silver), Ranger (Holographic), Recollections Sparkle (Glitz and Clear Gold)
- Glitter (purple and clear) - stash
- Acrylic Gems (Walmart)
- 1/8" Scor Tape
- Foam Tape (LOTS OF IT!)