Friday, November 15, 2013

Winter Greetings from Our Ranch To Yours

What a great image, it reminds me of so many friend's places.  

I love it when a card opens up long forgotten memories for me and that's exactly what this one did!


I've used the Snowy Barn digital and the Our Ranch sentiment for my

 DT inspiration card for you for the 

Western Days Challenge

 this week at 

QKR.

















 Colored pencils were used to color the image 

 Tulip Glitter Dimensional Fabric Paint (Diamond) was used for the snow

 The white base (Colorbock - white) was cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4", the (Recollections) Shades of Red at 5 1/4 x 4 and the image, 5 x 3 3/4.  The image was attached to the red layer with foam tape and both were attached to the white card base with the ATG tape.

 A 5 1/4 x 4 piece of The Paper Studio's Santa and Friends Paper Pack was attached to the card base with an ATG.  The sentiment was cut at 4" x 2 3/4" and mounted on a 4 1/4"  x 3" piece of the same red used on the front of the card.

 Recollections baker's twine is added to the card

 3 Snowflakes (Recollections adhesive glitter shapes) were added to the top right hand corner of the card front


I'm so happy that you chose to take a closer look at my creation  for QKR this week. 

If you have any questions, please, leave a comment or shoot me an email, I will do my best to answer as quickly as possible.

 Thanks so very much!!!

 Blessings!

Trudy

No comments:

Post a Comment