Friday, November 8, 2013

It's Harvest Time at QKR this week!

It's Friday!!!
I hope it is the beginning of a great weekend for everyone.

This week at 

QKR

 the challenge (#63) is: 

 Anything Goes/Harvest.


I chose to work with the Indian Corn digital (#8601) which I printed out on water color paper and colored with my water color pencils.  I fussy cut the image and mounted it on a sheet of copper metallic paper (Colorbok) to fit.  The card base and top layers are also Colorbok papers.  

This is the first time I have tried paper piercing (I used one of the plastic canvass pieces - Walmart, as a template for the piercing).  Not as even as I would have hoped, but I'll keep trying.

The sentiment is from the Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps (a Hendrich Co).  It is from the Autumn Splender 2012 stamp set which is turning out to be my go to set for my Autumn creations.

I hope you have time to check out all of the Design Team's inspiration projects for you and get your creative energy going and enter to win some great digis.

1 comment: