Friday, November 22, 2013

QKR is all about Giving Thanks

Please join in the new challenge this week at QKR.

  The theme for #65 is "Give Thanks".




I've used the Happy Thanksgiving digital (#3815) for my inspiration card for you this week.  



 It's pretty basic and a really Clean and Simple card.  
The sentiment is layered four times, using a Spellbinder's Nestabilities A2 (A) and A2 (B) dies and
 Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page (Laurel Leaf) set.

This card would be a really easy one to reproduce quickly if you desired.
  I'm kind of a one design type of girl though and prefer each of my creations to be somewhat different. 
 I only mass produce if I am designing an event.  
Other than that it is pretty much one of a kind creations for me.

I have a tendency to leave the insides of my card blank 
(no sentiment)
 since I love to include personal messages to the people I send them to.  




For full details on the designers' cards you can click on their name which is linked to their blogs! We love to hear from you, so you are always welcome to visit, we would love to receive your comments!

Reminder:
To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog! 
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.


Crafty Hugs from QKR Stampede team!

 Thanks so much for sharing your creations with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment