Monday, November 25, 2013

Anything Goes this week at FOSTV (Mark's Finest Papers) for Challenge #100



You are getting a sneak peak at another of the sentiments, "You Are In My Prayers",  on the
 Lots of Words 2013 Stamp Set 
which will be released in December of 2013.


Unfortunately, I never seem to have enough sympathy and/or cards of encouragement on hand so I've decided to take advantage of this wonderful new set and make up several.













If you are travelling for the Thanksgiving holiday this week, I wish you safe travels.  
Blessings,
Trudy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and instructions for it. Thanks for sharing. I added it to the FOSTV post this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go with the picture step by step layout of how you created this card - super and lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BEAUTiful card Trudy! I love the quilted look with the jeweled intersections! A very peaceful looking card.

    ReplyDelete