Tuesday, June 18, 2013

You're so Gullible

This is my very first time using the Spotlight Stamping Technique. 
 Actually, I had never even seen it and 
had to research what it was when I was given the
 Challenge (#51) at 



I used the Gullible 2012 image and sentiment for this card.

This is the sketch you need to follow/use:

It's a fun technique. 
 Next time I think I'll use a larger stamp so I can concentrate on a smaller specific area, 
but hey,
 this isn't too shabby.

Products Used:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Wavy Rectangles Dies

Materials Used:
Colorbox cream and kraft card stock
Stampabilities Brown Pigment Ink Pad
Recollections Chunky Embossing Powder (Aged Silver)
Recollections Sparkle Embossing Powder (Clear Gold)
Zing! Embossing Powder (Brown Sugar)
Embossing Pen
Colored Pencils
TH Distress Ink (Broken China and Old Paper)


No comments:

Post a Comment