Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Confidence Is Beautiful

What a great sentiment! 
 I have so many great friends that I would love to send this card to.  

The sentiments and beautiful papers are from Tsunami Rose Designs.  
They are Daisy's newest journal called 

This week's Challenge (#26) is Color Inspiration.

This is my inspiration card












I forgot to take photos while I was making this card. 
 There was a scrapbooking/card making special on HSN and I was distracted 
(image that).



Supplies Used:

Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die D-Lites Flourish Trim

Materials Used:

Colorbox Black and Pink
Liquid Pearls (pearl)
Butterfly (Dollar Tree/Special Moments)
Black Satin Ribbon from Stash
Recollections Bling on a Roll #81470-2011-12
Say It In Pearls from Prima Marketing (Hobby Lobby)
ATG
Foam Tape




No comments:

Post a Comment