That is the beautiful sentiment on the
Design Team papers we were given
to work with this week at
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge (#25).
Thank you for joining us for our 25th Wednesday Challenge at Tsunami Rose. This weeks challenge was to create a project using the Tic Tac Toe board presented below. The project required the use of three embellishments that formed a straight line.
I used the left hand vertical row: lace, inked edges and embossing
I dry embossed the pink card stock and inked with TH Distress Ink in Spun Sugar
The "labels" were distress with both the Spun Sugar (Ink and Distress Stain) and Old Paper
Kraft Paper backing trimmed to match sentiment.
Added dots of liquid pearls
I added the next layer (the designer paper) and attached all to the black
5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card base.
Adding the ribbon to the bottom of the designer paper.
The designer paper was embossed with Brown Sugar (Zing!)
Die cutting leaves
These BEAUTIFUL "crystal/acrylic" flowers are from my friends over at
You should REALLY check out their stuff and
the service is incredible!!!
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage
- Inkadinkado Clear Stamp Dot Flourishes
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Awesome Blossoms Reversible Embossing Folder
- Tsunami Rose Designs Designer Paper from the collection
- Inks: TH Distress (Spun Sugar and Old Paper)
- TH Distress Ink (Spun Sugar)
- Liquid Pearls (hydrangea and pearl)
- Flowers - various (Dollar Tree, Paper Studios Spare Parts (Pink)
- Acrylic "crystal" flowers - http://www.craftycity.com/
- Lace flowers - Walmart
- Pearl Flower Center - Prima Marketing Say It In Pearls
- Butterfly - Dollar Tree/Special Moments