Monday, March 4, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #52

It's all about the
 Red and Green Plus a Ribbon
 for the newest challenge over at
  Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week.


Our fabulous sponsor is QKR
 and this digital is their Pot Of Gold #17610 
(you can purchase it for $ 2.00  here)

Basic Directions for this Card:

 Coloring was done with Spectrum Noir Markers
Embossed the background paper
Scor-Tape for some more glitter on the sentiment
just because a girl can NEVER have enough glitter)!
Adding some great sheer ribbon
Some metallic shamrocks from Dollar Tree which I just
 pulled off the wire and glued to the base paper really
 added to the St. Paddy's Day feelin'
I drew in the "vines" with some green markers
This close up is to show the gold embossing around the coins 
(and the black on the "pot"). 
 After embossing I colored them with a 
tan watercolor pencil and added water. 
 It still wasn't enough bling for me so I added some
 clear glitter to them.

A couple of matching bows and some acrylic gems in an
 emerald green were pretty much the finishing touches.



Thanks for stopping by today.  I really appreciate it. 
 Please leave your comments - I love reading what you have to say
AND
 I can use the advice and suggestions :)

Blessings,
Trudy

Challenges:

1 comment: