Friday, November 9, 2012

My question today to fellow crafters:  How do you "FIX" glitter glue that has become a little clumpy - is there a way to dilute it or should I just trash a bunch of bottles.  My mom (also an avid crafter in her day - prior to several strokes) gave me much of her supplies that she just cannot use any longer, and sadly about 10 or more bottles of various glitter are questionable.

Any and all help is appreciated.  I'll try just about anything you suggest since the alternative is the trash!

Today I am posting a Christmas card I made using my Cricut and Best Images of 2007 cartridge to make the snowflakes.  I had to emboss the background with silver Zing embossing powder (http://www.americancrafts.com), since the Spellbinders Grand Calibur machine I purchased on ebay 2 weeks ago has yet to show up at my door :( grrrrrrr ).  I wasn't totally pleased with the look and decided to emboss, yet again, with small snowflakes  - a very small stamp from Comotion in Tuscon, AZ..

I am having difficulty finding a technique to keep my stamping straight and level.  Notice how this "Merry Christmas" (stamp from Stampabilities) - sentiment seems to run uphill.  Any suggestions from you seasoned stampers on how to avoid doing this would be appreciated.


I will be changing the date on my camera this time, promise....

As always, I do have a recipe card with instructions for this card.  Just let me know if you wish to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment