Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Autumn Blessings Card

Happy Wednesday!!!

The Autumn Blessings Card was made to invite family members for Thanksgiving dinner.  I added a hand written note (Cocktail Hour: 4 PM - Dinner:  5 PM  Deep fried turkey, baked ham, and all the fixin's)  inside.  

The leaves are from a discount store.  You know I had to add a little glitter (and I really only added a little, this time).



The inside sentiment I made with a Word program on my computer


Of course, I just had to add a little "something" to the envelope, too



Just a reminder to check out the Blitsy site at http://blitsy.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/61020/ - they have incredible prices on special items every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I bought a few new Ranger Inks for $3.33 each.  These are for some Christmas Cards I have in the back of my mind.
 Can't wait to get them..
Ranger - Adirondack Dye Ink Pads Earthtones - Cranberry
Ranger - Adirondack Dye Ink Pads Earthtones - Currant

No comments:

Post a Comment