This beautiful creation is one of my submissions for
semifinal rounds for the new
Design Team members.
Inside of card
HCDP1 227 Vintage Floret Paper Collection
- HDC733 Decorative Lattice Swirl Die
- HCPC3005 Posy Patch Clusters Pre Cut Set
- HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers Pre Cut Set
- HCD 701 Posy Patch Die
- SKU: 472123 Foliage Shapeabilities Die
- SKU: 452255 Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Wavy Rectangles Nestabilities Dies
- Ranger Distress Inks (Old Paper, Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters)
- Ranger Distress Stain (Tarnished Brass, Antique Bronze and Spun Sugar)
- Ranger Liquid Pearls (Flamingo)
- Stampabilities Pigment Ink (Brown)
- Versa Mark Dazzle Frost Watermark Stamp Pad
- Recollections Chunky Embossing Powder (Aged Silver)
- Tacky Glue
- ATG (tape gun)
- Sheer pink ribbon from stash
- Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
- Foam Tape
Card base: Cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" from brown lattice w/flower pots paper (making sure that top left corner has visually pleasing for the inside of your card), score at 4 1/4" and crease (keeping floral side to the inside of the card). Distress front bottom edge of paper with the paper distresser and Old Paper ink.
Inside Signature Area: Cut pink paper 5 1/4" x 4" making sure decorative trim is at the bottom. Distress with distressing tool and Vintage Photo Ink. Attach with ATG centering on the bottom of the inside of the card.
Front Image: Cut flower pot with Wavy Rectangles die. Emboss the same size die on to some of the pink designer paper and hand cut around the edges (this will give you a perfect fit for the cut "flower pot". Distress both papers with the Old Paper ink and attach to each other with foam tape.
Inside Image: Fussy Cut the sentiment from the paper pack and distress with Vintage Photo Ink.
Stamp Decorative Lattice Swirl Die with brown ink, and distress stains (all 3). Allow to fully dry and attach to the center of the front of your card in your preferred method (I used tacky glue).
Cut 12" length of sheer ribbon and attach 1 1/2" from the bottom of the card (inside and out), making sure the overlap is centered behind one of your sentiment/image layers. Make 2 small bows out of the sheer ribbon and set aside.
Stamp flowers out of pink paper, and heat emboss (I have to use my stove since I don't have a heat gun yet). Cut with dies. Shape flowers on old mouse pad with a flat screwdriver. Die cut foliage out of green striped paper and stamp with Shabby Shutters and brown ink. Using a toothpick I roll the edges of the leaves to give them some dimension.
Attach front image with foam tape, centering with the ribbon. Arrange and attach foliage and flowers using glue. Add bow. Attach inside image with tape and add bow.
Add liquid pearls to the centers of the flowers and bows.