That's the theme this week at
for Challenge #58
I used the Eureka Butterfly and Sunflower digi for my card.
We have a Guest Designer joining us this week.
Check out her blog here
- Eureka Butterfly and Sunflower Digi
- Watercolor Pencils
- Black, Dark Purple and Yellow Card Stock (ColorBok)
- Watercolor Paper
- Liquid Pearls (Orchid)
- Purple Ribbon
- Pebbles Pearlescent Chalk
- 2 Purple Bling Acryllic Gems
- Gold Glitter Glue
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EL - 020 Awesome Blossoms Design A
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Card Creator A2 Matting Basics B
Using black card stock make top fold base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" - score at 4 1/4". Cut purple 4 1/8" x 5 1/4". Cut yellow 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" - emboss with folder. Attach yellow to purple with ATG and add ribbon. Center and attach the yellow/purple papers to the black base. Color digi with preferred method (I used watercolor pencils and chalks). Cut and emboss edges of digi with die and attach to card with foam tape. Add bows, liquid pearls, gems and glitter (to butterfly). Enjoy!
I hope you like this little bit of Spring today!
Please consider becoming a follower of my blog.
Most of all - have a beautiful and blessed day!