Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year and welcome to my last blog post of 2013.  

This time last year I was pretty much making my first cards and writing my first blog posts 
(I didn't even know what a "blog" was), 
what a year of learning this has been for me.

Thanks to those of you who follow and/or just check out my blog on a regular basis.
Bless You!!!



This week at FOSTV (Challenge #105) you are being challenged to use 
chalk and paper piercing
 on a
 New Year's card.



I've used the Calendar 2013 stamp set for my DT inspiration card today.  
What a versatile set this is,
 I can see myself using this often for my journals and card making.

Calendar stamp set



 I'm still a little under the weather
 and catching up from the holidays,
 so
 I'm not going to post my usual 
instructions and materials list.

 If you have any questions on any of the post, 
please,
 send me a message or leave a comment and
 I'll be happy to help.

















Wishing you a safe and blessed New Year!

Trudy

2 comments:

  1. Fun and sparkly new year card. I hope 2014 is a good year for you especially health wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect New years card Trudy, loving all the fun glitz for it :)

    ReplyDelete