Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Holidays with my new favorite colors

The Challenge this week at 

 FOSTV # 92
 (a Mark Hendrich's Co) is

 Favorite Colors 

 (or favourite colours depending on where you live).




I've used the August 2013 release stamp 
 (Joyous Season 2013)


 for my
 DT Inspiration card this week and I absolutely LOVE it!!!  


My hunny took me to Michael's Craft Stores and Hobby Lobby this weekend and I saw numerous displays with peacock feathers and this turquoise and chartreuse green  (and some with silver accents). 
 I immediately decided this are my new favorite colors! 

 I absolutely am in love with them and now want to figure out how to change ALL of  my Christmas decorations to this color combination!






Thanks so much for checking out the blog today!
Let me know if there are any questions you might have regarding this post/creation!



Blessings,

Trudy

1 comment: