Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Beautiful Mess

These gorgeous printable journal papers 

"Monochrome"

 are from Daisy Collins at 
Tsunami Rose Designs
 make the most BEAUTIFUL creations,
 don't you think?

I've used the Black kit for my Design Team Inspiration Card 
this week for the

Anything Goes 

Challenge (#28)







Here is my photo tutorial if you would like to follow along.
Choosing the colors

Holographic glitter was added to some of the butterflies and heat embossed

Lace and embellishments were sprayed with my home made Alcohol Glitter Paint



Die Cut Flowers are "painted" with acryllic glitter paint also sprayed with the glitter


I thought the embellishments need a little strong "silver" coloring

Adding the bling with 1/8" scor tape to the top of the lace strip



Color and glitter on the only buttons I could find in my crafting mess - It REALLY is time to clean the studio!






Tsunami Rose Designs Links






Thanks so much for checking out my creation this week!
Stop by the Blog and see what all of the other talented team members have created.
Blessings,
Trudy

No comments:

Post a Comment